yassss list: the one with my new favorite cozy show
- myself hanging out with myself is brilliant and also makes me want to cry
- couldn't think of a better name change
- it's so refreshing to discover a favorite performer expressing his or her talent in a different medium
- searching for the right nyc winter boots, and these might be a necessary splurge
- mama ru and stephen gabbing about drag
- you guys. it's been on netflix for a while, but if you haven't watched five foot two, i imploreeeee you to watch it, immediately. i wanna wear this with some black cut off denim shorts, just like gaga
- oprah is loling at your weekly trips to the bank drive-thru
- the black panther trailer has me so hype!!
- jessie ware is highly underrated, and i'll always be obsessed with her cozy tiny desk concert
- where google doodles live forever (the selena one is my favorite!)
- every friday, i look forward to esther's podcast
- just discovered the big family cooking showdown. picture great british bake off, but with families and they're cooking big, beautiful meals for you!
photo courtesy of: the metro