yassss list: the one with all the emmy wins by people of color
- is this not a beautiful sight?? (i don't even care that it's a blurry phone picture) still glowing from the history-making emmy wins by people of color. lena waithe's speech gave me so much life, and here's the part of sterling k. brown's speech you didn't hear
- broad city is back, and i have watched this 15 times. it makes me stomach-hurt laugh, every time
- i recently suffered a huge setback in my new york goal. if you'd like to know more and help out, click this right here! (thanks, in advance!)
- fenty beauty isn't just lit because it's rihanna's, it's lit because of how inclusive it is. there was such an abundance of black girl celebration last week, when girls who the make up industry has always overlooked, found a perfect match for their skintone. thank you, ri ri.
- i NEED this bag for groceries in nyc
- christian siriano, (forever my project runway fave) has incorporated plus size models FOREVER, and is surpassing every designer who is just now catching up to his level of inclusivity. listen to his interview on janet mock's podcast, never before
- today is the first day of fall!! hoping to channel some denise huxtable vibes this season
- there's a freddie mercury biopic coming out next christmas, and i am THRILLED. rami malek is charismatic af and will no doubt, kill it.
- do you have that friend who's had the same problem and just keeps talking about it, but won't actually do anything to change? here's how to be a good friend and keep your sanity
- i'm currently building an amazon wishlist for my nyc apt, and this is at the top
- it's kind of nuts how we tell artists to get a "real job". here's a couple of legends who didn't listen
- 73 questions is one of my favorite things on the internet and they just so happened to interview this queen, recently
photo courtesy of riz ahmed's instagram